What is CIECA?
The Collision Industry Electronic Commerce Association
- CIECA is a non-profit organization dedicated to the development of data standards that drive efficiency in the collision industry.
- CIECA is the recognized standards body for the industry.
- CIECA Standards facilitate e-commerce and the exchange of information across the industry.
- CIECA provides a "common language" to exchange data between trading partners.
- CIECA Standards enable members to develop APIs & web services, so they can be confident their integrations will work with other member companies.
- CIECA is a membership-based association comprised of companies from all segments of the collision industry.
CIECA's Role in the Industry
Watch this video to understand what role CIECA plays in the industry and how CIECA Standards create greater efficiency for all segments of the collision industry.
What are CIECA Standards?
CIECA Standards are developed to provide software developers with a full set of tools necessary to develop APIs tailored to the needs of the collision industry. Each standard consists of four components:
Who Uses CIECA Standards?
CIECA Standards are used by many of the leading companies in the collision industry. CIECA membership ranges from start-ups to multi-billion-dollar corporations. CIECA was founded by a group of forward-thinking leaders in the collision industry as a means of simplifying communication between trading partners. Over the years, CIECA's membership has grown to encompass every segment of the industry.
CIECA Member Companies
Here are someof CIECA's member companies. (All logos used with permission)