Status Use Case
- Establishment of an accurate and efficient industry standard - by and for industry participants - to be used in the creation and industry standard implementation of electronic messaging for subrogation assignments, status requests and reports, and invoices and remittance messaging.
- XML electronic messages provide capability and flexibility for smaller-scale organizations and applications.
- Facilitates the integration of subrogation messages exchange.
- Eliminates redundant data entry and other manual processes which allows for improved integration of subrogation information across applications.
- Management of the standard by CIECA streamlines development, approval, revision, enhancement and publication.
- An accurate and efficient subrogation process.
- Improved accuracy and efficiency through an understanding and use of subrogation industry standards.
- Establish accurate and efficient messages for subrogation claim resolution.
- Allows for control and variations in the steps and processes followed to reach claim resolution.
- Reducing cycle time by decreasing the number of days needed to settle the subrogation claim.
- Increased access to accurate information in exchanges and subsequent exchanges.
- This will enable insurers to gain a much better understanding and management of their subrogation process.
Alternative Dispute Resolution Companies
Third Party Administrators
Third Party Intermediaries