Incubator Program Requirements:
- Start-up business within the past twelve (12) months.
- Primary industry focus is one of the Collision Repair Industry segments: repairers, parts & materials suppliers, insurers, information and software providers, general service providers, and related segments/industries..
- Company/Individual has the intent to produce products/services for sale within the Collision Repair industry.
Submit a document including the following information, as a minimum:
- Corporation or Individual
- Company Name:
- Company Address/Telephone:
- Incorporated: Y/N
- Incorporation State:
- Incorporation/Origination Date:
- Principals (with Corporate Affiliation):
- Investors (with Corporate Affiliation):
- Corporate Mission:
- Corporate Vision:
- Statement of Need (why this scholarship should be granted):
- Description of Products/Services:
- Estimated date to market:
- On which CIECA Committee(s) will you participate:
Documents must be submitted in writing and signed by the principals of the company. Email all documents to:
The Executive Committee will review all applications at its next monthly meeting. All applicants will receive the Committee's decision in writing.