Sept 2020 CIECAST Registration
Collision Industry Disruptions: What They Are & How They Will Disrupt the Industry
Thursday, September 17, 2020 11 AM - 12 PM CT
Frank Terlep, CEO of Autotechcelerators, and Jake Rodenroth, director of OEM and industry technical relations for asTech, will share insight about the major disruptions affecting the collision repair industry now and in the future.
“All aspects of the automotive ecosystem are experiencing major disruptions and the collision industry is experiencing several disruptions at once,” said Terlep, author of “Auto Industry Disruption, Who and What is Being Disrupted and What to Do About It.” “This eye-opening presentation will identify what they are so businesses can prepare for the future.”
During the one-hour live presentation, webinar attendees will learn about the following industry disruptions:
· How COVID-19 “fast-tracked” insure-tech
· Disruption via vehicle electrification
· Connected cars and big data
· AI (Artificial Intelligence)
· How VR (Virtual Reality) and AR (Augmented reality) will dramatically change industry training and repair procedures
· The role of CIECA Standards in future disruptions
Following the CIECAST, there will be a Q & A session.