Title Use Case
- Establishment of an accurate and efficient industry standard - by and for industry participants - to be used in the creation and industry standard implementation of electronic messaging for title processing.
- XML electronic messages provide capability and flexibility for smaller-scale organizations and applications.
- Facilitates the integration of title related messages exchange.
- Eliminates redundant data entry and other manual processes which allows for improved integration of title processing information across applications.
- Management of the standard by CIECA streamlines development, approval, revision, enhancement and publication.
- Establishes a base for future work in the Salvage Disposition and Title Processing industries
- Improved timeliness for DMV Title Processing
- Improves timeliness for Lienholder Releases
- Improves the efficiency for customer contact regarding electronic signatures on titles or power of attorney documents
- Creates efficiencies in title process and improves cycle time for all vehicle sales and total loss and theft claims
- Cost savings in manpower in all organizations
- Enable parties to reduce cycle repair time by increased accuracy and quality title process to remove liens help by lienholders, gain owner transfer approval (POA)
- Reduce cycle time for salvage vehicles
Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV)
DMV Interface Companies
Electronic Document/Signature Companies
Title Clearinghouse Companies (TPA)
Title Warehousing Companies
Vehicle Resale Providers