The purpose of the CIECA Standards Development Methodology is to provide the Collision Industry with a structured process for industry participants to work cooperatively to create data standards in support of Data Communication strategies within the industry.
All interested parties are welcome to join CIECA and participate in our standards setting process to develop and maintain data communication standards for the Collision Industry.
The following governing documents are available in pdf format:
- Antitrust Statement: It is CIECA's policy to read this antitrust statement at the beginning of each meeting.
- CIECA's By-Laws: CIECA's Corporate Code of Regulations (September 23, 1994)
- Standards Development Manual: Defines the process flow in which standards are created, enhanced, and maintained. (October 19, 2011)
- Policy Manual: Defines the policy and procedures that govern the administration of the association. (July 21, 2015) Members only.
- Architecture Guidelines: Defines the guidelines used when holding meetings, developing the BMS document, developing Code Lists, Implementation guides, and Schemas. (February 18, 2010) Members only.